The Building Healthy Relationships workshop is an interactive presentation that explores the skills, knowledge and attitudes that are required to establish and maintain relationships through the teen years and into the future utilising slide shows, discussions, role play and activities.
- Communicating deepest needs, dignity and self-worth.
- Developing more deeply satisfying relationships by exploring the five languages of love.
- Connections within the family, focussing on our contribution and negotiation skills.
- Friends, boyfriends and girlfriends; we explore the truth about real love.
- Being alert to the warning signs in relationships and making good choices for the future.
For bookings contact Chris on (08) 9241 5000 or email email@example.com